Whether you want a sweet breakfast or after dinner dessert, Chocolate Almond Butter Chia Pudding is the perfect way to go. It’s a simple classic chia seed pudding but with an extra sweet twist of chocolate and almond butter. You can add your favourite toppings, but @dumbbellsandoats has went for frozen raspberries and flaked almonds.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 55g Linwoods Milled Chia
- 1.5 tbsp cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 15g smooth almond butter
- 40-50ml maple syrup
- 230ml unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Low calorie chocolate syrup/10g dark chocolate, melted
- 10g 70% dark chocolate pieces/shards
- Flaked almonds
- Blend together all the ingredients for the chia pudding using a blender.
- Pour the mixture into two ramekins or glasses.
- Top with melted dark chocolate/low calorie chocolate syrup, flaked almonds, dark chocolate pieces/shards and raspberries. Serve immediately.