Chia Seed Cauliflower Pizza Base by Peanut Butter Girl
- 1 Medium Organic Cauliflower
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2/3 cup of goats cheese (use flavoured if desired)
- 1 tablespoon of Linwoods Chia seed
- Pink Himalayan Rock Salt
- Black pepper
- To make the cauliflower rice, pulse batches of chopped cauliflower in a food processor until it resembles a rice like texture.
- Fill a pan with about an inch of water and add the cauliflower rice. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Drain the cauliflower rice. Once you’ve left the cauliflower to drain for a few minutes, applying pressure to the rice to squeeze the water this is the next step… Wrap up your cauliflower rice into a dish cloth and squeeze! You will be surprised how much more water comes out. I had two use two dishcloths as the first became so saturated. Keep doing this until it looks nice and dry.
- In a large bowl mix the dry cauliflower rice, egg, goat’s cheese, seasoning and Linwoods Chia Seed. Mix until well combined
- Press the dough onto a lined baking tray. Bake for 40 minutes at 200C or until the crust is firm and golden.