Nutritionist Jane McClenaghan shares her winter warming recipe of Carrot and Ginger Soup which contains delicious immune supporting ingredients.
Carrot and Ginger Soup | Immune Supporting
This carrot and ginger soup makes a healthy lunch or dinner with even more nutrients with the addition of Linwoods Immune Support which includes only research-backed and immune supporting ingredients that provide natural support to your immune system.
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 6 medium carrots, chopped
- 100g red lentils
- 1 litre vegetable or chicken stock
- 2 in root ginger, peeled and grated (about 1 tsp)
- Juice and zest of 1⁄2 orange
- 4 tsp Linwoods Immune Support
- Heat the oil in a heavy based pan.
- Add the onion and cook until translucent.
- Add the carrots, lentils and stock.
- Simmer for 15 minutes, until the lentils are cooked. Remove from the heat.
- Grate in the root ginger and add the orange juice and zest.
- Blitz in your blender until smooth.
- Top with a spoonful of Linwoods Immune Support.
Jane McClenaghan is Northern Ireland’s most recognised nutritionist with over 20 year’s experience. Her company Vital Nutrition specialises in developing and delivering group sessions for corporate and community clients both online and in-person as well as running an online membership club and offering one-to-one consultations.
Jane’s knowledge in the subject area of health and wellbeing is unrivalled as indicated by her qualifications, reputation and experience.
Jane’s sessions cover a range of health and wellbeing topics from mental health to stress, female and male health, healthy eating on a budget, heart health, sleep, family wellbeing and much more.
Jane is also the author of two books on nutrition, she writes a weekly column in the Irish News, has a monthly slot on radio U105 and is a regular contributor to the BBC, The Belfast Telegraph and many other media outlets.
You can find out more and get in touch with Vital Nutrition here;