Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 10 minutes
Servings – 1
- 50g rolled jumbo oats
- 1 tbsp Linwoods Milled Flaxseed & Goji Berries
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 tbsp cashew butter
- Pinch of salt
- 300ml cashew or oat milk
- Cashew butter, goji berries, cacao nibs, maple syrup or honey, coconut or cashew milk yogurt
- Mix together all ingredients through to oat or cashew milk in pot. Bring to the boil and simmer, stirring occasionally for 5 to 10 minutes or until it reaches desired consistency. You could also microwave the mix for 2 – 3 minutes; I find I need to add a touch of water or more milk before serving to cool down the oats and loosen them out a bit.
- You can also cook these in advance, store them in the fridge and serve cold or reheated in the microwave in the morning. They will thicken up even more if left overnight to chill. I love super thick oats!
- Serve topped with all of the topping suggestions of whatever combination your heart desire