Show someone you love them ‘Berry’ much this Valentine’s day, or any other day you want with these easy vegan Berrylicious Oats! This creamy bowl makes a tasty treat in the morning filled with sweet flavours such as cranberries, raspberries, and coconut, and with the addition of Linwoods Flax, Nuts & Q10 you get the nutritious benefits of Magnesium and Selenium.
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 5 – 10 minutes
Servings – 1
- 50g rolled oats
- 2 tbsp Linwoods Milled Flaxseed with Almonds, Brazil Nuts, Walnuts and Co-Enzyme 10
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- ¼ tsp beet powder
- 1 tsp freeze dried cranberry powder; optional*
- 250ml oat milk
- ½ mug frozen raspberries
- Coconut flakes, peanut butter, cacao nibs, raspberries and rose petals to serve
- Add all ingredients except for the raspberries to a pot over a medium heat. Bring to the boil. Simmer and cook for 5 – 10 minutes; until they reach you desired consistency.
- Stir in frozen raspberries and allow to heat through and melt into the oats.
- Serve topped with fresh or frozen thawed raspberries, coconut flakes, a mighty dollop of peanut butter and a sprinkling of rose petals if you’re feeling fancy.
*Peachy Palate used Arctic Berries powder